EYFS Primary Teacher
Are you looking for an exciting new position starting in February?
Are you passionate about early years education?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an EYFS Primary Teacher to fill a role in Norwich, this role will start in February and would initially be a temporary position (maternity cover). You will be an important part of this “good” school and would be joining a group of committed and friendly staff. This would be ideally suited to an NQT or FQT looking for an opportunity to mould some young minds and gain a higher level of experience in a EYFS environment. You would be taking charge of the Nursery class, therefore some experience teaching at an EYFS level would be very helpful to the candidate ! You would have to plan, deliver and assess engaging lessons in accordance to the UK EYFS curriculum. Making learning fun and engagin for all pupils should be your primary goal, whilst supporting the individual needs of each pupil.
Requirement for the role:
- Full time role (8.15-8.30) starting in February
- Planning, prepare and assessment of lessons
- Behaviour and classroom management
- Monitoring progress and development of the pupils
- Attending extra curricular school activities such as parents evening
- Creating a safe, engaging and fun learning environment for all pupils
Ideal candidate for the role:
- FQT or NQT
- Available full time ASAP
- SEN experience
- Safeguarding training
- Experience working within a primary school environment
- Uk address and right to work
- Enhanced Child's DBS on the Update service
- The ability to quickly build strong lasting relationships with pupils and Teachers
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! Alternatively- if this doesn't sound like the right role for you get in contact on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have available in your area!
What Teaching Personnel can do for you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into