Finished Goods Operator (1st / 2nd / 3rd shift)- TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Finished Goods Operator (1st / 2nd / 3rd shift) in San Marcos, CA who possesses:
- Minimum of 6 months machine operating or manufacturing exposure
- Adaptability - able to move from one project to another
- Data entry experience
- Eager to learn
Email resumes to #removed# or call 858.800.3050
This person will conduct the operation of a finished goods machine/process for SEIP including the handling, packaging and labeling. The processes covered by this position are Cutting, Coiling, Spooling, Flattening and Reprocess. This person is responsible for abiding by SEIP policies, procedures, work instructions and guidelines for Safety, Quality and Manufacturing. As such, this person will be expected to conduct and complete work assignments in the manner prescribed and, in the timeframe, allotted. This person will also be expected to adhere to all SEIP general policies as it applies to a SEIP employee in matters of attendance, job performance and general conduct.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Must be able to read and comprehend schedules, work order requirements and work instructions.
- Must be able to operate a machine and handle material.
- Must be flexible to react to manufacturing variables which might arise.
- Basic math skills are required to determine quality parameters such as inside diameter, wall thickness and length of product to meet customer requirements and usage of material.
- Must be able to use a PC at a basic level.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Previous material handling experience in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses and Hearing
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Set up and operate the assigned machine(s) as described in work instructions and work orders (100%).
- Determine and select the correct material as identified by the work order (100%).
- Position material (reel or drum) onto machine payoff and set parameters on machine control panel (100%).
- Verify quality of material before starting process as required by work instruction (100%).
- Select the proper assigned packaging from the work order (100%).
- Print all labels for assigned packaging per work order (100%).
- Verify quality of material after starting process as required by work instruction (100%).
- Maintain production standards and quality standards by observing machine operation, adjusting settings and notifying leadership if malfunctions are detected (100%).
- Conduct periodic quality inspections as required by work instruction and work order (100%).
- Complete quality and production data entry on paper or in computer to document manufacturing operations (100%).
- Resolve manufacturing problems by advising Lead Operator, Production Supervisor, Quality Assurance and/or Engineering of process variation which do not meet work order and customer requirements (20%).
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment by completing assigned preventive maintenance requirements (20%).
- Maintain general department area housekeeping by completing the following (100%):
- Keep assigned work area clean and place trash and recycling into designated containers.
- Keep assigned machine clean by dusting off or wiping down equipment.
- Keep assigned work station clean and in order by placing items in designated locations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, twist and lift up to 75 pounds.
- This job will require pushing and pulling drums, reels, pallet jacks and carts up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to #removed# or call 858.800.3050
More information can be found at #removed#
IT'S ALL WE DO. We believe that effective and successful recruiting must be specialized, both in industry and geography. It is the only way to truly know both companies and job seekers and the most effective way to bring them together.
THE INSIDER'S NETWORK When you register with us, we plug you into an existing network of companies that don’t always post to job boards. You will have access to unique opportunities throughout the greater San Diego area - opportunities you won’t find on your own.
THANK YOU FOR CALLING We’ve picked up that old book on customer service, dusted it off, and put it back into practice. How many times have you left a message and never heard back? How many recruiting firms have you sent your resume to who haven’t called you back promptly? At TalentZök, customer service is our priority. We return calls promptly. We don’t let you fall through the cracks. It sounds so simple yet so few know how to do it right.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A FIRM HANDSHAKE There is no substitute for meeting someone in person. It is the only way to really understand people. We interview all of our candidates in person before they interview at our client companies to ensure the best possible fit. We also visit companies in person, meet the people involved in the decision, get a feel for the company culture and get a thorough understanding of the job. We won’t waste your time because we’re committed to understanding exactly what it is you’re looking for.
Role: Finished Goods Operator (1st/2nd/3rd shift) - 8959
Location: San Marcos,
Apply for this job now.