Diploma Person Centred Counselling Teacher Tutor (Talent Bank)
Location: Covent Garden, London
Hourly Rate: £35.78 per hour inclusive of pro rata holiday entitlement and preparation time
If you are thinking of your next teaching move and interested in being part of our Diploma Person Centred Counselling Tutor Talent Bank, now is the time to consider City Lit.
Opportunities will be offered as and when they become available. Current work on offer includes:
ABC Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling: Person-Centred Pathway. Term Time only: 10.00-16.00, Thursday 19 th September 2019 - Thursday 9 th July 2021 (Including Residential Weekend: 1 st - 3 rd November 2019).
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, offering more than 5,000 courses and inspiring over 30,000 students a year. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. Our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus' to bring City Lit's teaching into the community.
We expect our staff to work by and promote our values as we believe this contributes to our success. These values underpin our selection criteria; therefore, we aim to appoint people who can display an understanding of our values and how they relate to our mission, vision and strategic objectives during the recruitment process.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Have a Level 4 Diploma in Humanistic (Person-Centred, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis) Counselling.
- Have a Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent (e.g. stage 3 teaching qualification or PGCE), preferably for teaching adults plus commitment to complete further CPD or teacher training qualifications if required.
- Have 3 years (post qualified) experience as a practicing counsellor.
- Have experience of delivering and facilitating workshops in disciplines such as psychology and personal development.
- Have experience of teaching (preferably adults).
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role please submit your CV along with a Covering Letter (all submitted as one document) and complete our online application form using the following web link via the button below.
Closing Date: 23:59 on Sunday, 2 nd June 2019.
Interview Date: Tuesday, 11 th June 2019.
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.
Role: Diploma Person Centred Counselling Teacher Tutor
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.