Summary of Job Function and Purpose
The Sub-Contracting Plan Manager will work with the VA Program Manager in order to develop, prepare and execute individual subcontracting plans and monitor performance relative to contractual subcontracting requirements contained in each plan.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain bidders lists of Small Businesses (SB), Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WO), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone Small Business/ HUBSB), and from all possible sources.
- Ensure that procurement packages are structured to the maximum extent possible.
- Review monthly invoice reports with emphasis on setting and achieving individual service goals for purchases from minority vendors, in reference with the Federal Regulations.
- Ensure inclusion in all solicitations for products or services which they are capable of providing.
- Review solicitations to remove statements, clauses, etc., which may tend to restrict or prohibit concerns when it comes to participation.
- Establish and maintain records of solicitations and subcontract award activity.
- Facilitate attendance at Workshops, Minority Business Enterprise Seminars, Trade Fairs, etc.
- Provide motivation training pursuant to the intent of P.L. 109-461.
- Prepare and submit required periodic subcontracting reports.
- Coordinate activities during the conduct of compliance reviews by Federal Agencies.
- Manage the company’s subcontracting program.
- Develop subcontract plan goals/strategies to meet contract requirements.
- Develop monthly/annual reports as required.
- Identify and work with vendors to help meet sub-contracting goals.
- Able to follow routine procedures consistently and efficiently.
- Encompass multiple projects with total life cycle budget and complexity comparable to the task order at hand
- Ability to translate business needs to IT preferred.
- Able to work independently, and in conjunction with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Able to understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and adaptable.
- Proficient in general computer use and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Typing speed: at least 40 wpm
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in associated discipline (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of experience managing government contract programs.
- Ability to translate business needs into metric system.
Apply on company website: #removed#
MSLA is a private provider of Medical Evaluation Services. Since 1998, we have been providing medical evaluation services to federal, state, third party administrators and private insurance companies. MSLA has distinguished itself by delivering objective unbiased examination reports with a prompt turnaround. We have established a reputation of quality and excellence within this industry through exceptional customer service, as well as meeting or exceeding client expectations.
MSLA's Core Values are at the heart of our business and are subsequently extremely important to understand and operate by. These values include:
Do the right thing. Our clients, patients, and providers all expect this of MSLA and we deliver on this promise in every facet of our business.
MSLA is devoted to honest and fair business practices. We work vigorously with all of our partners to ensure that we manage ourselves in a way that cannot be viewed as anything else but 100% ethical.
We at MSLA encourage all of our staff members, clients, and providers to move MSLA forward. Whether it is customer service, technology or new business ventures, we want to work together in improving our service delivery. This takes a total team effort and MSLA is committed to just that.
We are all dependent upon each other to succeed in life, so we need to do our best to treat others with respect while reaching toward a common goal. No matter what your interaction is with MSLA, you are considered a part of the MSLA Team!
Apply on company website: MSLAca.com/employment
MSLA is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. MSLA has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. MSLA recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
MSLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MSLA IS A DRUG FREE AND SMOKE FREE WORKPLACE
MSLA UTILIZES E-VERIFY
Role: Sub-Contracting Plan Manager
Apply for this job now.