Thermal Specialties Heat Treating facility in Tulsa, OK is accepting applications for the position of Furnace Operator. This position requires knowledge of metal working within the manufacturing industry setting 2 years experience. Must have good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
The purpose of this position is to:
1) Monitor furnace process indicators to insure process requirements are achieved. (Time, Temperature and Atmospheres)
2) Process product in accordance to production schedule to ensure customer expectations are achieved and minimize gap times between loads
3) Document all processing information on shop orders and furnace charts
4) Fixture loads to achieve desired metallurgical results
5) Monitor Furnace mechanical operations and perform preventive maintenance as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Education must be a high school diploma or equivalent and have a valid Driver’s License.
Thermal Specialties provides comprehensive solutions to meet our customer's needs. From next-generation industrial furnace systems and heat-treating capabilities to refractory installation and repair and insulation materials, Thermal Specialties is the single-source provider for high-temperature thermal processing applications.
Role: Furnace Operator
Apply for this job now.