Sales Analyst Overview of Position
The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data to the Director of Sales Operations to increase overall sales productivity. The role will create both standardized and custom reports, analysis of product and sales activity, and work with the sales team to provide analytical support for Firm initiatives. They will assist in the development of standardized tools, methodologies, and various business processes for the purpose of driving business.
· Service as department specialist for the Corporate CRM, SalesPage
· Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report sales data to increase sales productivity
· Use sales records for identification and evaluation of sales performance with consideration towards sales quotas
· Provide sales direction regarding sales patterns, trends, and future purchases to drive business decisions
· Work with sales team to incorporate sales forecasts into daily/weekly/monthly reports
· Monitor POS portals; extract and reduce sales data into dashboard report structure
· Communicate sales reporting and forecasting to Management
· Manage broker report detail to insure accurate commission allocation
· Follow up with customers as needed to drive clarity of trade planning and deductions
· Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and Product Management
· Maintain daily records and communications with VP of Sales
· Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience as an analyst or similar position preferred
· Accounting/Finance experience preferred
· Familiarity with sales reporting
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Detail oriented with strength in high-level data analysis
· CRM experience preferred
· Advanced knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with expert knowledge of Excel
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Good group presentation skills and ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
· Enjoys working independently as well as within a team environment
· Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests
About Symmetry Partners, LLC:
Founded in 1994, Symmetry Partners, LLC is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Based in Glastonbury, CT, Symmetry offers portfolio management services to individuals, retirement plans, and institutions.
Symmetry supports a community of successful, independent, entrepreneurial fee-based advisors driven to grow their business by combining their own unique talents with the following critical components:
A Unique Investment Philosophy
Sales and Marketing Support
Technology and Operations
Through the use of academically based investment philosophies, robust technology solutions, and industry leading sales and marketing support, Symmetry can help increase the productivity and efficiency of financial advisory practices.
Symmetry Partners, LLC fosters a fast-paced, vibrant culture of a growing company. Employees are passionate toward helping our community of advisors deliver an exceptional experience to their clients.
Symmetry Partners offers competitive salaries and benefits for full time employees that include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401k, Vision, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment.
Role: Sales Analyst
Apply for this job now.