Production Supervisor required for my client, a global leader in the design and manufacture of inovative products for the consumer goods market.
As Production Supervisor reporting into the Manufacturing Manager you will have accountability for building a high performing, continuous improvement culture. You will be responsible for multiple production cells and their respective team leaders, a spectrum of planning and execution activities and a direct headcount of circa 35 to 40 associates. You will deputize for the Manufacturing Manager in their absence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR:
- Responsible for all aspects of performance in the area including Safety, Quality, Delivery.
- Injury and UCA investigations.
- Coach, mentor and support the Production Cell Captains.
- Responsible for the development and performance of team members.
- Adhere to role Leader Standard Work (LSW) and ensure Captains' adherence to their LSW.
- Driving associate engagement.
- Assign and coordinate all functional (week to week) production activity within assigned area.
- Drive continuous improvement activities.
- Manage employee conduct issues, including holding absence review meetings and conducting disciplinary investigations.
- Control budgetary spend for areas of responsibility.
- Deputise for the Manufacturing Manager when required.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrates role model behaviour.
- Proven track record of motivating individual and team performance.
- History of delivering continuous improvement into a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance targets.
- Effective at building rapport within Production and other departments.
- Experience of leading people in a production environment or equivilent business function.
- Proven track record of identifying root cause solutions to varying complex problems.