Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Collects, understand and translate client requirements to software requirements and works closely with customers, business analysts and team members to determine design intent, functions and requirements
- Communicate and coordinate with offshore development team
- Preform system analysis and prepare program designs
- Translate program designs to the appropriate code
- Test and debug programs whenever problems arise and solve technical issues
- Test and deploy the programs and perform the unit level testing
- Stay abreast of new technologies and industry trends
- Analyzes the data needs and develops user oriented solutions which interface with existing applications
- Designs programs and participates in the review of specification, user sign-off process, and the development of user manuals
- Coordinates all aspects of implementation and training to support new programs/system
- Provides input to Business Analyst(s) to prolong system life or to recommend timely replacement
- Assists in set-up, testing and support
- Ensures system integrity, assists in installation of technological upgrades
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of experience in Microsoft platform, mobile, web, social media or interface technology experience.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development. In-depth Experience working in development teams utilizing Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc. In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application. Proficiency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Excellent collaboration skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Outstanding analytical, decision-making, excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Must possess a willingness to learn and develop new skills on a continual basis
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment
Primary Technical Skills
- .NET 4.0 - C#
- Web Services / WCF / REST / Web API
- .NET Data and Business Services (OData Services)
- Entity Framework 5.0 / Code First or Database First / Database Driven
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML 5 / Twitter Bootstrap
- Responsive Design
- Client-side Data Services
- SQL Server (2008 /2012)
- SQL language
- Visual Studio 2015/2013
- TFS 2015
Preferred/Additional skills / Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Windows service
- Web service
- Power BI
Softura provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, and complies with all applicable Federal and State & Local laws throughout all stages of the recruiting and employment life-cycle.
Softura is a leading technology consulting company with over 20 years of experience solving technology and business problems for our clients. We have a national and global footprint with over 250 employees In the United States and another 150 globally. We are uniquely positioned to provide services to organizations in multiple industries such as Finance/Banking, Manufacturing, Automotive, Transportation, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Oil/Petroleum, Retail, and others.
Softura's most important assets are our employees. We base this on three core principles:
We respect the unique needs of our employees.
We believe in transparency, honesty, and fairness in everything we do.
We strive to train, mentor and develop the skills of our employees so they can realize their personal and professional goals, as well as set benchmarks in the industry. We've been known to produce the industries top technology trailblazers and thought leaders. A career growth opportunity is waiting for you at Softura.
Role: .NET Programmer Analyst
Location: Farmington Hills,
Apply for this job now.