We are currently seeking a General Manager for our “Brand New” 400+ site RV Resort in Camp Verde, Arizona. This “Ground-up Development” is currently under construction and expected to open in May 2019. The individual will be responsible for overseeing the start-up from all facets, including sales, occupancy, operations, marketing and guest relations. As our manager, you will be responsible for staffing the project in advance of the completion date to ensure a smooth opening and will hire/onboard/train/oversee employees working for the property. This position will be accountable for the continued profitability of the resort and serve as the day-to-day point of contact for guests and staff.
- Respond to guest inquiries as well as handle any complaints, inquiries, and issues and ensure guests and residents receive the highest levels of service.
- Recommend/implement marketing initiatives to increase reservations and occupancy and promote the Contemporary RV Resorts brand.
- Oversee team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensure all team members comply with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate activities and events for our guests.
- Prepare annual operating budget.
- Manage to an established property budget - “thinking like an owner”
- Monitor monthly operating budgets and prepare monthly explanation of P&L variances.
- Analyze transient, monthly, and seasonal revenue and conduct comparisons at various intervals to identify market trends for the owner.
- Oversee capital expenditure improvements.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local agencies.
- Establish and enforce resort rules and standards.
- 5+ years of experience within the hospitality management industry, preferably in RV/mobile home property management, including at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in opening RV Resort highly desirable.
- Track record of successfully leading a team by example and hiring “A-Team Players”.
- Proactive and self-motivated - moves quickly, but with strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge of maintenance.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Basic computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Suite; RV resort or other hospitality property management software experience highly desirable.
- True operator that understands the complexities of the daily tasks in this management role.
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours.
At Provident, our deep market knowledge, extensive sourcing network and hands-on operational expertise enable us to identify commercial real estate investment opportunities that generate excellent risk-adjusted returns.
OUR MISSION: To acquire and operate commercial real estate assets that generate excellent risk-adjusted returns with the preservation of capital being our first priority.
Role: RV Resort General Manager
Location: Camp Verde,
Apply for this job now.