· Understand Company targets and strive to meet and exceed
· Understand Veritext products and services, their value and commensurate fees
· Resolves issues and escalate/communicate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution; assist clients in various requests (i.e. confirm bank info, provide direct deposit forms, etc.)
· Participate in and absorb all trainings including Grovo, Summer Camp, in-person development sessions, etc.
· Ensure that cash receipts, discounts and adjustments are accurately posted to client accounts in a timely manner (includes checks, credit cards and ACH payments)
· Research duplicate payments, overpayments and unapplied cash and takes appropriate action to bring to resolution in timely manner
· Ensure Vision notes are entered during call or within 15 minutes of ending call (or interaction)
· Fully understand and utilize all Vision functions as they relate to your position and their impact on other functions, departments, myVeritext, reporter portal, etc
· Strive to meet and exceed financial targets and metrics
Skills and Competencies (The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
· Proficiency in MS Office required
· Proficiency in relevant financial software packages and applications
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Dedicated professional with the ability to respond to requests promptly and accurately
· Must be detail oriented, organized and be able to multi-task
· Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
· Must be able to work both independently and with a team
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
Prior knowledge of/experience working in the Legal industry
Veritext is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is intended to describe the essential responsibilities, general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job.
Veritext provides industry-leading Deposition and Litigation services. Our coverage is Nationwide, with services available across the United States. Veritext employees and deposition professionals are at the root of our success, with the drive and skill to go the extra mile, to ensure that our clients receive the most value from our services.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Role: Cash Application Coordinator
Apply for this job now.