Internet Manager- Toyota of Alvin
Toyota of Alvin is seeking a high performing individual to join our Telesales Team. Work with a cohesive, driven and high energy team with proven processes to deliver an uncompromising customer experience. Our company has years of proven growth and this is your opportunity to join our team in heading to the next level. Enjoy working with like minded professionals in achieving team and individual sales goals with no limit on personal income! On the job training is provided by top industry experts.
Telesales Department Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Immediate sign on bonus based on experience
- Prospect via phone, email and text for new customers on a daily basis from various lead sources. Must be willing to contact potential customers multiple times.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to potential customers.
- Respond to questions thoroughly and proactively.
- Contact customers based on current marketing incentives.
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features.
- Follow up on all unsold customers, and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Identify and overcome objections.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele.
- Obtain customer information and maintain customer database.
- Other duties as assigned.
This person must be able to stay well organized, so customers are contacted promptly, and handled correctly. Must also be self-motivated, and able to responsibly plan their work day.
Telesales/Internet Sales Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2-5 years of experience in outbound sales environment.
- Be a PHONE WARRIOR - willingness and ability to spend extended amounts of time on the phone.
- Must be a MASTER of organizational skills and detail; must meticulously track details of all calls and follow ups.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Able to communicate persuasively with customers to set appointments, and work with customers in the dealership to make deals.
Telesales/Internet Sales Department Benefits:
- Paid Training and Development
- Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
15 days ago
Role: INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT
Apply for this job now.