Team Coordinator Hybrid working £12.50ph
Our client is committed to building a healthier, happier, better connected and more prosperous West Midlands.
The role will provide a high-quality business support function to the Network Resilience team within Transport for West Midlands (TfWM), assisting with all elements of the day to day support of the team and business as required.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Network Resilience Administration Manager in creating, delivering and maintaining a proactive front-line service to the Team and stakeholders.
- Provide a professional image to the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), Members and partner organisations and visitors at all times, whilst delivering outstanding administrative support to the WMCA as required.
- Provide effective support to the Network Resilience team.
- Support with the facilitation and servicing of meetings to include preparation of meetings material, examples being recording, typing and distribution of actions notes, arranging meetings and events, booking meeting rooms at various locations, registering visitors and arranging meeting resources as appropriate.
- Provide diary and inbox management to the KRN Manager and as required within the team.
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for internal and external meetings for team members in accordance with policy, collecting tickets and documentation where required.
- Produce working documents using Microsoft Office packages and standard business/organisational templates.
- Maintain and update information systems, documents and distribution lists as required.
- Assist the team with procurement by raising Business World purchase orders and following the process through to the end.
- Be aware of corporate data protection and management policies and ensuring all activities are undertaken in line with the data security procedures.
The Role Holder
- A good standard of education, including maths and English at GCSE or equivalent level.
- Any relevant Business Administration qualifications (desirable).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a fast-paced team.
- The desire to learn and develop.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritising work to meet demands.
- Awareness of data.
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work; and co-operate with their employer so far as is necessary to enable it to successfully discharge its own responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
Sound like you? Call Nikki