Registered Nurse Band 6 or 7 - Supporting Living Services - Caterham, Surrey - £38,000 to £43,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a highly experienced nurse (band 6 or 7) who is keen to transfer their nursing skills onto staff development in a trainer role. they are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work from their main offices in Caterham, Surrey, and travel across Surrey to complete clinical assessments, supporting the supported living services and their residents.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a service providing care for autism and epilepsy patients. You will also be put onto a yearlong epilepsy course to assist you in your on development within this field, to then be able to train staff to a higher level.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- Up to £43,000 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive team and management
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse role include:
- A Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- A car driver is essential, however there is limited travel and the role is largely based in Caterham
- Experience of mental health services
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]