The LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, All Shifts Available.
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have attended an accredited LPN program
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct nursing care,, nursing leadership, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
Natalie Magola (Senior Recruiter)
Helping you help others since 1993.
Healthcare staffing and workforce management is profoundly different from other specializations: Our efforts directly impact people’s lives.
When we do our job right, someone’s grandparent, sibling or child benefits. All else, no matter how important, takes a backseat to this fundamental truth. It’s what drives us to align qualified healthcare talent with meaningful jobs in ways that serve everyone’s best interest.
Division of the GHR Healthcare family of companies, our healthcare recruitment agency provides behavioral health, healthcare IT, travel nurse and educational personnel in healthcare and human services environments.
Specializing in local nursing, therapy and pharmacy workforce solutions for hospitals, medical centers, outpatient centers, home health organizations, correctional facilities and other healthcare facilities.
Backed by healthcare-tenured investors, including a former chairman of both the Joint Commission and the AHA.
Serving clients and talent throughout a wide range of markets.
To help you help others.
What we do allows the healthcare facilities we support and the people we place provide quality care to the people they serve.
Finding the right person, for the right job, at the right time. Because it matters.
By knowing our clients and those we place, we can match the perfect person with the perfect job. Every time.
At our medical recruitment agency, these core beliefs drive everything we do:
Create a company we love
Do it right
Make everything matter
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Apply for this job now.