Grace and Lace, a fashion-forward clothing brand for women, is looking for a cross-functional and detail-oriented Technical Marketer to join our amazing team.
Grace and Lace is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, fashion powerhouse. We believe teamwork makes the dream work. We empower one another. We strive for excellence in everything we do. We are humble and servant-hearted leaders. The team is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years. We are Grace and Lace - Check us out here: #removed#
As a Technical Marketer, you will have exposure to a wide range of challenges and solutions in maintaining and growing our online marketing presence. You will be responsible for all aspects of technical marketing including but not limited to SEO, analytics, data management, online store management, and much more. Your central goal is to help grow our brand through all of our marketing channels while staying true to our brand identity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has marketing experience in the fashion industry or other similar industries;
- A great strategic and analytical mindset;
- Has outstanding attention to detail and a zeal for making things right;
- Has the ability to drive goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining strong attention to detail;
- Self-motivated individual who possesses excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and the latest trends through self-learning;
- Has a customer-centric mindset - Always creating a great customer experience;
- Is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving organization;
- 3-5 year of technical marketing experience;
- 2 years experience managing an eCommerce platform (Shopify is preferred);
- Ability to navigate a cross-functional environment;
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite products (Docs/Sheets/Slides);
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal; and
- Works hard but likes having fun while doing so!
Your Role with Grace & Lace:
- Brainstorm and execute with the team on all aspects of our marketing department including customer journey marketing funnels, paid advertising, loyalty rewards program, SEO, etc.
- Manage site development and updates within Shopify;
- Input data to create appealing product listings on online marketplaces (Shopify), including images, content, and settings;
- Input data from our platforms into the ERP/WMS system to assure orders can process all the way to shipping; and
- Track all eCommerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to improve your strategies;
- Work with the team to create and execute on the details for each product launch or promotion;
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance;
- Create and implement online promotions and campaigns;
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results;
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field;
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing in the fashion industry or similar eCommerce industry;
- Extremely proficient computer skills, including basic knowledge of HTML;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills including attention to detail and balancing of all moving parts;
- Analytical, problem-solving abilities;
- A results-driven mindset to set goals and take action to fulfill them;
- A desire to contribute positively to team dynamic;
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of regular office hours; and
- Effective Communication Skills.
Powered by JazzHR