Title: Project Manager 4
Location: San Francisco and/or San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6+ months
**(Only USC or GC)**
The client is seeking a non-IT Project Manager to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project.
- May oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects. Establishes and conducts meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required.
- Scopes project and develops Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants.
- Gathers and reports project costing, identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans. Develops measurable project goals and objectives and monitors progress toward achievement. *Drives implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices. Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies.
- Develops detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines.
- Conducts project post mortems and communicates lessons learned in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Participates in establishing policies and procedures that are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes. *Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods. Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 8-10 years experience required.
SA Technologies Inc. is one of the leading premier IT Consulting Companies in Santa Clara, California. SA Technologies Inc is an Oracle Gold Partner & Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We have built highly scalable, world-class consulting processes that offer tremendous business advantages to our clients in the form of huge cost-benefits, definitive results and consistent project deliveries.
SA Technologies (SAT) prominently strives to improve your business by delivering a full range of competency including operational performance, developing and applying business strategies to improve financial reports, defining strategic goals and measure and manage those goals.
Visit us at www. satechglobal.com
Role: Project Manager 4
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.