Green Energy Customer Service Representatives speak directly with existing and potential customers on behalf of the clients. They are equipped with knowledge about the benefits of brand. Our management team also coaches the Green Energy Customer Service Representatives on the comparison of the clients and competition based on their in-depth research. After training sessions the Green Energy Customer Service Representatives will be able to have meaningful conversations with customers, trouble shoot concerns, and answer questions.
- Speak directly with customers on behalf of clients
- Memorize client information to communicate the benefits of the brand line
- Build rapport with potential customers to secure repeat business
- Attend all group meetings to learn best practices for speaking about clients
- Ability to trouble shoot concerns and answers questions to satisfy customers
- Assist with tracking brand exposure and sales data to communicate results
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, customers, and clients
- Passion for working hands-on with the event process from beginning to end
- Enjoy activate engaging team members to generate the best results
- One to two years of previous customer service or sales is helpful
- Above average communication skills are needed
- Paid training is provided
Role: Green Energy Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.