Woodrow Mercer are looking to recruit an experienced MFD Engineer to work for a secure, long standing and prestigious organisation. This organisation are a key player in their industry and have a reputation for being one of the best places to work in the sector.
This is a permanent, field based position. Covering the geographical patch of Redhill and surrounding areas.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for completing and attending calls according to SLA's.
- Liasing with the client on-site and communicating any product information effectively.
- Ordering any parts required through the appropriate channels.
- Liasing with service schedulers/controllers where needed.
- Offering clients on-site the first class customer service that they have been accustomed to through this business.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience within the photocopier industry - within an on-site or field capacity
- Experience of the service, maintenance and repair of MFD equipment
- Competent networking/IT skills
- Full UK driving license
- Candidates will ideally live within an RH postcode area, due to geographical coverage.
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme - Realistic, achieveable KPI's
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Car & fuel card
- An array of company benefits - please get in touch to discuss this package in more detail!
Interested? Please get in touch for immediate consideration.