We own and operate several Wingstop Restaurants throughout South Texas, Phoenix, and New Mexico. We pride ourselves on being Wingstops largest franchisee.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Restaurant Area Manager to be part of a great stable and growing fast casual brand. As the Area Manager you will oversee 7 to 12 high volume units. If you meet the qualifications below, apply to learn more about the position and location of units.
· Ensure that all budget and financial projections are met.
· Recruit and retain high quality management candidates.
· Ensure business controls and customer service strategies are implemented at all levels
· Schedule and execute regular unit visits to ensure that all company standards and policies are followed.
· Assist with ongoing training and development programs to improve staff performance and delivery of customer service
· Assist with marketing strategies for the district.
· Ensure that proper staffing levels are achieved and develop and implement strategies for retaining all employees.
· Ensure all food safety standards are executed according to company policy & health/sanitation regulations.
· Monitor procedures for the control of cash, property, product, and equipment.
· Conduct audits to ensure compliance with labor and safety regulations.
· Complete all administrative requirements and reports.
· A minimum of 5 years CURRENT Multi-Unit Management experience at Quick Casual or Casual Dining Concept is required
· Must exhibit good tenure at prior establishments (please explain any short tenures)
· Must be capable of visiting all units in territory, so there is some traveling involve
· Must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees and cost control
· Must maintain a flexible schedule and be able to work occasional closing and weekend shifts
· Must successfully pass a comprehensive background check
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel
· Must be a highly effective communicator with an outgoing and approachable personality
Rewards & Benefits:
· Great company matching 401K plan
· Competitive and Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
· EXCELLENT BONUS POTENTIAL
· Corporate Wellness Program
· Free “On Shift” Meal
Wingstop landed on the scene in 1994 with the idea of serving the ultimate buffalo-style chicken wings and providing a superior guest experience at an exceptional value, every day. We are the Wing Experts, and that means we keep the sole focus on saucing and tossing wings, boneless wings, and strips that are cooked-to-order and served piping hot in your choice of 11 savory flavors. Thanks to that dedication to quality product, we have sold over two billion wings!
Role: Food Industry Area Manager
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.