Company: MAPLECREST FORD LINCOLN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Come Join The Winning Team at Maplecrest !
- We are a locally owned, and family operated dealer group since 1964 representing Ford,
We are currently looking for experienced Commercial truck Director !
- Call on prospective customers and accounts within assigned territory
- Inside sales- making phone calls, following up with internet leads, taking walk-ins
- Outside sales calls to prospective customers (2-3 days per week)
- Establish and maintain current database of Valley's long time customers and prospects
- Meet sales objections set forth by management
- Always learning new product knowledge related to the industry
- High energy level, self-starting and highly motivated
- Detail oriented**
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Heavy duty truck industry knowledge and sales experience preferred
- Training Salary
- On the Job Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match after 1 year
- Promotion Opportunities
Maplecrest carries all makes and models of used trucks. We maintain an extensive and diverse inventory of on-highway, vocational and specialty trucks.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Retail sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year plus Demo
- relevant: 5 year (Preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
The statements included in the job description are intended to outline the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Powered by JazzHR