Methodology (gomethodology.com) is a meal delivery and wellness company. We offer chef-designed “clean, custom, comfort food” through our weekly meal subscription service. We truly believe in changing the way the world eats.
We are currently seeking a Porter to join our dynamic team within our budding start-up environment. We are quickly growing and looking to expand our team. We're a tight knit team and looking for the right addition to join our family!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in receiving items and properly storing them, and gathering ingredients for chefs.
- Ensures that all kitchen/warehouse areas are kept clean, neat and well stocked
- Cleaning kitchen/warehouse including equipment, vents, floors, drains, walls and bathrooms.
- Properly organizes all equipment
- Keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal
- Assists with recycling efforts by ensuring all items are properly sorted in a neat and orderly manner
- Basic Food prep during downtime
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Willing to work weekends, and holidays as needed
- Forklift certified (ideally, but not required off the bat)
- Prior food and beverage experience - (preferred but not required)
Founded in 2015, Methodology is a premium healthy meal delivery and wellness company. We offer chef-designed “clean, custom, comfort food” through our weekly meal subscription service and we are on a mission to change the way the world eats.
Our mission: End autoimmune & lifestyle diseases. #FoodisMedicine
Role: Kitchen Porter @ Food-Tech Start Up - Go where you can Grow!
Apply for this job now.