Assistant Restaurant Manager - Gastropub
Ipswich - Suffolk
£19,000 - £22,000 + £5,000 Bonus
Are you a passionate about delivering the best possible Customer Service standards? Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for all things Food & Beverage? Are you looking to progress your career within Leisure & Hospitality? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!!
I'm currently partnering with a multi-award-winning Gastropub who thrive on delivering the highest of standards across the Bar and Restaurant. They have won multiple awards from “Top 50 Gastro Pubs” to be awarded “Michelin & AA awards” for the kitchen offering. They're now looking to add in the top talent to their already experienced and successful team to drive business forward and most importantly ensure all guests have the best experience throughout their visit.
What's on offer for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Attractive Bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a multi-award-winning business
- Career progression
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in developing a structured training programme for FOH staff - focusing on product/menu knowledge and general customer service.
- Ensuring compliance of all daily/weekly checklists
- Ensuring compliance of the sequence of service
- To lead staff briefings with a key focus on product knowledge testing
- Cashing up and locking up, ensuring that the pub/restaurant is secured and closed effectively.
- Ensuring that all areas of the pub/restaurant always have an excellent standard of cleanliness.
- Working with the Restaurant Manager to achieve a consistent level of service by enforcing the use of checklists and proactively using guest feedback to continuously improve.
Apply today with an up-to-date CV for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment professional around this fantastic opportunity!!