Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Basingstoke & Deane Council to provide them with a Senior Technical Officer, Housing Standards on a 3 month initial contract which is likely to be extended into a longer-term contract.
This role is 3 days per week (21 hours) and offers a pay rate of up to £40 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience.
As a successful Senior Technical Officer, your duties will be:
- Responding to housing condition complaints.
- Undertaking the statutory Housing Health and Safety Ratings assessment to determine the most appropriate enforcement measure to employ.
- Ensuring licensable and non licensable HMO's meet relevant statutory requirements.
- Ensuring park home sites comply with relevant safety standards.
- Determining and implementing enforcement action to secure compliance with relevant housing standards legislation.
- Administering the council's mandatory and discretionary Disabled Facilities Grants regimes.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers