We're seeking?a Regional HR Advisor with a positive, proactive attitude to providing outstanding HR service to an internal?client group. Offices covered will include, Birmingham, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Peterborough.
You'll?work closely with trainees and their managers to provide generalist HR support across areas including resourcing, on-boarding, employee relations and reward. You'll also work closely with the Regional HR Managers to implement the people plan for the region?and?the firm's HR strategy.
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers.?It's?an exciting time to join the firm!?
We have big ambitions, and we are keen to hear from people that share our drive.
As Regional HR Advisor, you will get involved in:
- Resourcing - supporting the Recruitment team.
- On-boarding Processes
- Performance Management
- Employee Lifecycle
- Absence Management
- Exit Processes
- Engagement Surveys
- General HR Team Support
- 3 +year’s HR experience in fast paced HR Co-ordinator/advisory role, operating to strict deadlines and handling conflicting priorities
- Ability to travel across offices
- Experience in a multi-site role (desirable but not essential)
- Professional services experience (desirable but not essential)
- Willingness to 'muck in’, assist as necessary and carry out routine tasks when required
- Willingness to work extra hours as necessary during busy periods.
- CIPD level 3 (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work on your own as well as a team
- The ability to handle a heavy workload with minimal supervision
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, to intermediate level, for the production of letters, spreadsheets and organisation charts
- Proficient in the use of Outlook for diary management, emails and arranging meetings
- Experience in using databases is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills - polite and helpful at all times
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff in a professional yet friendly manner
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, make your application today. A full job specification will be provided.