COMPANY: BRIDGE LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Dependent on experience. Competitive West End.
A dynamic and ambitious West End practice is looking for a residential property solicitor to join its established property team, currently around 10-strong.
This is a firm we know very well indeed, having placed several people with them in recent years, including into this very residential property department. They offer an excellent working environment and are a genuine meritocracy.
- Probably around 1-4yrs PQE in residential property, ideally gained in London
- Ideally with experience in a similar environment ie conveyancing on behalf of HNW clients
- Interest in business development e.g. liaising with agents and other potential residential property work providers
- Strong academic background
- Salary - no upper limit as dependent on length/type of experience, contacts etc
- The residential property team is one in which lawyers are given genuine responsibility and the chance to progress. Success is always rewarded, irrespective of PQE, and feedback from candidates we've placed here
- Although commerciality and an entrepreneurial spirit are highly prized qualities in any London property team, this is a very supportive firm and a partnership with strong values. You will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, senior members of the residential property department.
A real interest in the business development and marketing side of conveyancing is important, as are strong academics.
This represents a great opportunity for a residential property solicitor looking for good quality central London conveyancing work in an excellent location and friendly atmosphere.
Applications/Enquiries by email in the first instance please. Discretion is absolutely assured, as it always is with us. Rest assured your CV will not go anywhere without your express permission.