COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £25000 - £45000 per annum
Conveyancer - Cardiff
My client is the longest standing law firm in Wales. It is a well established and highly regarded, legal 500 listed law firm. It is looking for a qualified residential conveyancer to join its team in Cardiff. The firm has a fantastic reputation within South Wales and as such, they have a strong work flow already planned which they believe is testament to the relationships they have built locally.
In your new role you will:
* Manage your own caseload of residential property files, to include: sales, purchases and remortgage with the support of assistants / paralegals
* The work will include everything from bespoke, to the more standard conveyancing matters
Requirements of the job
* You'll be a qualified conveyancing professional; legal executive, solicitor or licensed conveyancer
* You'll have experience running your own caseload of residential property files from inception to completion
* Ideally you will have experience conducting business development
In return for your hard work you will receive an attractive package with real career prospects.
To be considered for this fantastic conveyancer positon or for further information please apply now.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.