What does a great Business Systems Analyst do?
You will be responsible for the technical delivery of a data client access portal (Citrix) product solution to end users in the banking financial services industry. The client access portal is used by more than 250 Fiserv clients to obtain critical information and effectively run their business as well as make critical business decisions. You will oversee all technical aspects of the product including server administrations, technical implementations, application installations/upgrades, application monitoring, server monitoring, and a daily processing status.
You will work directly with internal Clients to provide support and installation and technical implementations for the product. You'll help manage a complete Citrix farm and will research/resolve critical problems to ensure a high level of Client happiness and retention.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Tracking and monitoring daily processing and solving daily processing issues to ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Ensuring daily updates, jobs & tasks are completed in accordance with client expectations and commitments.
- Completing department cross-training as required to ensure familiarity with the servers, Citrix and applications used to deliver the product solution to end users.
- Answering technical inquiries related to the product in order to support the sales staff, Account Managers, Service Managers and Client Services staff.
- Assisting the client services team with solving application launch errors, connectivity issues and program errors.
- Maintaining an outstanding issues list ensuring they receive regular follow up and the status is tracked and updated regularly.
- Assisting in the planning and design of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
- Researching new product ideas or improvements to existing products.
- Providing product support to internal groups and external clients upon special request.
- Working with other internal departments to effectively market products.
- Simulating or recreating customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
- Discussing problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offering technical assistance and insuring proper handling and follow-up.
- Assisting the Client Services team with researching and investigating the technical portion of customer suggestions for improvements and insuring proper handling and follow-up.
- Detailing problems and corrective procedures.
- Working with development personnel to determine problem solutions.
- Attending ongoing training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3-5 years of work-related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions, problem solve using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills.
- Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Learn more about Fiserv:
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- Microsoft Server 2012 & higher
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Technical product implementations (includes Citrix & Windows Server administration functions)
- Previous experience with Fiserv Precision, Fiserv Premier, Citrix or previous experience in banking or financial services industry also preferred.
- Have strong communications skills (verbal and written) with special attention to technical content
- Be able to take ownership of job duties & responsibilities as well as work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms - Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature - enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us. - provided by Dice