Company: MARS RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, OTE
IT Project Manager (3rd Line Support), Essex, £30,000 -£45,000
Our client is a leading IT support solutions provider based in Essex. After several years of natural growth, they are now looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to deliver remote and onsite technical consultancy, project delivery and 3rd line IT support to their increasing client base.
This role is suitable for a 3rd Line IT Support engineer with light project experience that is looking to step up into a full-time Project Management position.
This exciting IT Project Manager opportunity offers you the chance to develop and increase not only your IT skills but your consultancy and project management skills with an exciting, expanding and rewarding company.
Reporting directly to the Company Directors, you will be working closely with the existing projects team to scope, plan and deliver a range of IT projects for a diverse range of clients that are located throughout London and Essex. This position will transition into a hybrid working role once initial training is completed.
The idea candidate will have 2nd/3rd Line IT Support experience and have a strong MSP background.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be directly responsible for the scope, design, planning and delivery of a broad range of IT projects of all types and sizes, ensuring that all projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- You will also provide 3rd line technical escalation assistance to the existing help desk team when required.
- You will support the delivery of project activities undertaken by other team members, providing technical guidance and advice.
- You will complete annual/Bi-annual IT audits for our existing clients
- You must be highly technical with the ability to adapt to changes in a project lifecycle
- You must be a team player that can collaborate with other project managers, leveraging their skills, whilst also offering your technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication are essential
- You must be highly pro-active, with the skills and confidence to fully manage IT projects unaided.
- You will have strong customer service skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure is essential
Knowledge of the following would also be helpful but not essential:
- Cyber security
- Auto Task
For the right candidate our client will offer training and a clear progression path as the company continues to grow.
If you’re a 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer who is looking for a new role and you meet the above technical skills, please get in touch ASAP.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).