We are currently looking for a Payroll & HR Executive to join our Global HR team. In this role, you will own the French payroll process and you will support the input and processing of the other payrolls. This role also ensures accuracy across all the different HR systems and supports in global compensation and reward processes such as salary reviews and bonus processes.
Penhaligon's and the Parisian fragrance house L'Artisan Parfumeur form Perfumers 1870, a fast-growing arm of the Puig Group.
Payroll & HR Executive Responsibilities:
- Responsible for payroll processing for France
- Create and update personal files and input all team members changes into the payroll: new starters / changes of hours / leavers
- Capture variable elements such as holiday or overtime
- Establish social security charges and monthly/quarterly declarations such as the DSN
- Liaise with healthcare provider and other institutions for things such as long-term sickness absence, 'retraite complementaire (art. 83)' and medical visits
- Calculate 'Soldes de Tout Compte' and issue necessary documentation
- Manage lunch vouchers
- Become point of contact for French Payroll queries
UK & Asia payrolls and HR admin
- Support the payroll processing and input every month for the UK and Asia
- Scanning and filing data and records onto electronic payroll files
- Own team listing report
- Input starters, leavers and changes in ADP and in the rota and leave management system (ShopWorks) and conduct regular reports
- Ensure data accuracy between the different data sources (ADP, SAP, ShopWorks…)
- Support during the audit processes
- Keep high data archiving standards
- Support the implementation of new systems or tools
Reward & Compensation
- Support the management of global salary reviews
- Support bonus schemes preparation, bonus calculations, and appropriate documentation
- Own and map the processes for the annual salary review and bonus, and ensure relevant and timely communications are actioned throughout the year
Desired skills and experience
- French payroll experience, ideally in the retail sector
- Fluent French and English
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in the use of Excel and reporting tools
- Collaborative, energetic, and hands-on team player, but also a motivated self-starter with ability to independently work on multiple projects
- Ideally, SAP / ADP experience
And you will also embody our core values: Fearless Explorers, Ambitious In Our Vision, United In Our Individuality, and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. Unfortunately due to volume, we cannot get back to all applicants. Therefore, if you don't hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application has not been successful on this occasion.