Ace Exclusive Enterprises is looking for an Events Assistant to provide support to our marketing team Starting Fall 2018. This position is a temporary internship with the opportunity to move into a permanent role within our firm depending on performance. The Events Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. Our goal is to generate revenue for our Fortune 100 clients and ensure client retention.
Events Assistant Duties:
- Assist in developing strong relationships with clients in order to foster account retention
- Develop clear and effective standards that can be reported to management
- Experience in social media marketing, branding and public relations
- Provide creative yet effective solutions to solve issues for clients
- Work well as part of a diverse marketing team
- Work in tandem with management to plan events for Fortune 100 clients
- Posses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of integrity and sense of professionalism
- Position is primarily responsible for assisting in marketing, sales, producing and coordinating events
- Ability to maintain attitude while navigating a fast paced work environment
- Follow up with existing and potential clients via phone and email
- Help the sales team proactively interact with prospects and customers to expand the business.
- Strong leadership abilities, as you will be managing a team of 3-5 associates
- Ability to work independently while still following up with team members
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
This is a position that will allow for creative problem solving, unlimited growth, as well as experience in Marketing Strategy and Business Development. The goal of our management team is to work in tandem with the Events Assistant to organize events and oversee operations. The successful candidate will be self motivated, confident, and possess strong problem solving skills.
- At least 1-year prior experience in Marketing or Promotional Sales
- Strong leadership & networking abilities
- Customer Service mindset
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- Must have a positive, engaging, and team-oriented view on the workplace.
The management team offers an environment where our associate's ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements based solely on individual/team performance.
- Full time / Part Time / Internship
- $35,000-$55,000 annually (guaranteed hourly pay negotiable based on background and education)
- Market Management Trainee positions opening soon
- Travel opportunities via monthly business trips and Annual R&R (Fully Paid)
- Ability to network with top Market Managers nationwide
Victory Solutions Enterprises works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.
Role: Marketing Events Assistant - Fall Internship
Apply for this job now.