COMPANY: REDSTONE COMMODITY SEARCH
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a large multinational bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the trading team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of bunker fuels across the European market.
- Analyse trends in the market and market pricing in the bunker sector to produce accurate forecasts so as to increase profit.
- Increase and strengthen connections with suppliers so as to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients within the shipping industry
- Reports into the Managing Director of the UK office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Provable sales experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of transferable relationships in marine fuels (supply and demand side)
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Role to be based in London