Do you want to work in a professional environment, are you compassionate, do you like working and helping others that are not able to care for themselves, if so, this may be the position for you? A local professional care management agency assisting adults throughout Hampton Roads is looking to add a Financial Case Manager to their team.
Job Details for Financial Case Manager
- Schedule: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Pay Rate: $40K - $50K DOE
Job Responsibilities & Description for Financial Case Manager
- Financial Case Manager would be focusing solely on managing the financial assets of clients.
- Financial Case Manager will work with allied professionals as needed (tax accountants, property managers, attorneys) to successfully perform their duties.
- Manage ongoing client bill payment and client bank accounts, including bank reconciliations and deposits.
- Manage real property assets by working with property management agencies and ensuring proper insurance on assets as needed.
- Financial Case Manager will be reviewing beneficiary distribution requests and managing distributions.
Job Requirements for Financial Case Manager:
- Financial Case Manager will need an associate degree in human service or financial field; 1-year relevant experience in case/care management to seniors or adults; or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Banking or other financial training/experience preferred.
- Paralegals with experience in elder law, estate or trusts are encouraged to apply.
- Financial Case Manager will need to be organized to handle a growing caseload.
- Benefits include: Paid holidays, paid Time Off, 401-k matching
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.