We're intervieweing immediately for highly ambitious and driven individuals to join our London team within the Technology and Communications brands. With 150 people across the UK, USA and New Zealand we're an international group of recruitment brands dedicated to empowering people to succeed.
Why X4 Group?
Our mission is to be synonymous with excellence. We're officially one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and have been most recently awarded Best Employer at the 2020 Best Business Awards.
We have an excellent training programme that has been carefully designed to support our employees to reach their unlimited potential at every stage of their career journey and a collaborative work environment where innovative thinking is celebrated.
Company culture and employee engagement is a top priority. We are an ambitious and hard-working bunch who are also extremely friendly and sociable, making X4 Group ideal for those looking to join a vibrant and rewarding company.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
- Business development: researching your market and developing strong relationships with existing and new clients, exploring client recruitment needs and growing your client portfolio
- Sourcing candidates: headhunting suitable candidates, posting job adverts, networking, utilising LinkedIn, database searches, telephone and face to face candidate interviews
- Maintaining relationships: building rapport with clients and candidates, attending client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between client and candidates, preparing candidates for interview, communicating candidate interview feedback
- Sales: selling your candidates to your existing client base, negotiating terms of business, handling objectives and finalising deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements
We look for people who are confident, enthusiastic, resilient and fantastic communicators. Other qualities include being highly organised, empathetic and a team player. Sales experience is not required, but can be advantageous. We want individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do and are constantly looking to learn and develop.
Benefits and perks
- Annual holiday targets
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Charity fundraising events
- Sports teams
- Corporate gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Monthly incentives: Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Michelin Star Restaurants
- Monthly masseuse
- Daily fruit baskets, ice cream stocked freezer, wine and beer fridge
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly events: book club, games nights, painting, quiz nights
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £20,000 - £40,000 in first year)
Location: Covent Garden, WC2E 7EN
Core Hours: 8:30am-6pm (5pm finish on a Friday)
For more information on X4 Group culture and what it's like working here, please visit our careers page: https://#removed#/careers/