Domestic Gas Engineer and Plumber
An exciting position has become available for a Domestic Gas Engineer and Plumber to join a friendly team based in Dublin 12. The hours of work will be Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm. The successful candidate's salary will be negotiable. If you have experience in Gas Engineering and Plumbing then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- At least 3 years' experience
- Own Tools
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Full driving licence
- Covering installation and maintenance of domestic heating and plumbing systems
- Completion of all necessary service/installation documentation and submission to office in a timely manner.
- Servicing on systems as instructed.
- Maintaining job records to allow for tight monitoring of costs, and to ensure that clients are kept fully informed at all times.
- Ensure all tools and test equipment are properly maintained.
Our client has been in business for over 40 years. They are a family business founded in 1977. They carry out all types of plumbing, oil and gas installation and service work. They service and repair all major brands of gas and oil boilers and are registered with Registered Gas Installers Ireland (RGII).
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Transport provided
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Gas Engineer, Engineering, Plumbing, Plumbing, Boilers, Servicing, Maintenance, Engineer