Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Inventory Coordinator to join our team.
This is a warehouse-type position that will be responsible for a wide range of activities to support inventory and distribution related tasks for both internal and external customers
The candidate will issue hardware to engine and component service orders and will perform inventory management for all aftermarket hardware
Additionally, the candidate will plan hardware kits and requirements for incoming engines to ensure hardware is available when needed
Continual problem solving and follow up is required to resolve hardware conflicts between many existing needs based on priority
The candidate will ship outgoing sales orders/hardware in accordance with shipping instructions and monitor shipping/packaging supplies
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of prior related work experience in inventory or warehousing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- SAP experience is a plus, but not required
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from 4 inches to 25 inches (one rep) (Note – must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.) - Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs. - Must be able to reach above shoulder 65 inches above floor level (minimum). - Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
- Responsible for and accountable for the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy
- US Citizenship status required
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status
Role: Inventory Coordinator
Apply for this job now.