Our agency is actively seeking an honest, personable, and sincere sales professional to help families in the Mobile area with their financial needs. Our sales hire will set their own schedule and follow up on our warm leads meeting prospective clients in their homes. No prior sales experience is necessary. While success in sales in other industries can often be a good indicator of success here, we provide all of the necessary product training to our sales representatives. For our clients, we assist in the following areas: college savings, retirement planning, mortgage protection, and final expenses. Most recently, we have also added living benefits to our product portfolio. These unique products are designed to provide protection for families from medical bankruptcies in the case of unexpected accident or illness.
· Must have the availability to obtain state of AL life insurance license within the next 1-3 weeks
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Strong negotiation skills
· Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Reliable transportation
· Self motivated
· Set appointments by phone to meet with clients
· Follow up on our warm leads to generate new clients
· Meet with clients in their home to listen, develop, and calculate suitable plans based on needs
· Present and sell our products to clients.
· Resolve client inquiries and complaints
· Expand business reach through networking techniques
· Comply with insurance standards and regulations
· Commission only based pay - new full time sales professionals average $2000-$2500 per week
· 70% commission for sales agents with no experience, experienced sales agents will start on a higher contract
· Commissions paid same week
· Bonuses available for top sales producers
· All expenses paid vacations for top sales producers
· Opportunity for promotion within the first 3 months
· CRM system, training, and support, including support in the field, available to all sales professionals from day one
· Create your own schedule
· Potential to build an agency if desired
***Limited part time position may be available for the right candidate***
At Oak Grove Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our agents. For our clients, we strive to find products best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident, or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our agents, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our agents up to do what they do best, creating secure tomorrows for our clients. We provide our agents with training, support, and a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base.
Role: Sales Representative - IMMEDIATE HIRE
Apply for this job now.