Customer Account Advisor (Bi-Lingual preferred)
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron’s is the nation’s premier sales and lease ownership retailer. As a Customer Account Advisor, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow - our customers’ and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
What role will YOU play
- Assisting customers to ownership of their product through coaching our customer on the benefits of making timely payments
- Contact customers over the phone or in person regarding the status of their lease agreement
- Perform merchandise returns when requested
What we offer YOU
o A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
o A world class progressive development program
o Sundays off!
o Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
o Incentive pay opportunities
o Associate purchase discounts
o Medical, dental & vision insurance
o 401(K) with company match
o Life insurance and disability benefits
o Full time and part time positions available
What do we need from YOU
- 2 years of retail/customer service experience
- Schedule flexibility between 8A - 9P, including Saturdays
- At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Collections / Customer Account Advisor / Bi-Lingual
Apply for this job now.