AFTERMARKET SALES SPECIALIST
HOLIDAY WORLD RV
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven, energetic, results-focused, Sales Specialist to provide our customers with the purchase of aftermarket parts.
- Walk customers through RV units at time of delivery
- Explain the functions and recommend accessories
- Present products and demonstrate how these products are beneficial to the customer
- Assist customers in the store and over the phone
- Maintain the Parts Store inventory
- Listen to customers, determine their needs and offer solutions
- Create and modify purchase order and work with the appropriate vendor to order parts
- Handle special order parts using the computer system
- Contact customers and keep them informed on their orders
- Process and close open invoices
- Perform on-going inventories in warehouse
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
One year dealership warehouse experience or training is a plus.
EXPERIENCE PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical, Disability, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Discounts for employees
- Discounts for purchases at all Holiday World locations
ABOUT OUR DEALERSHIP
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 325 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.