A fast growing business in South Yorkshire are on the hunt for a new Credit Controller.
The team is hard working, friendly and have a really ambitious working environment that you could become and integral part of.
- To ensure all outstanding debts are collected on a timely basis
- Control and reduce aged debt in the business
- Work on query resolution, responding to all queries as quickly as possible
- To reduce payment days for new and aged debt
- To assist with month-end/weekly reporting and reconciliations
- Handle queries and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Create reports to show outstanding debt for internal purposes and company understanding
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Credit Controller - someone who has already worked comfortably in a credit control environment. Some experience in sales ledger also ideal
- Experience reducing payment terms and a successful track record of collecting both aged debt and new debt at the same time
- Someone who has experience performing company credit checks and setting responsible credit limits
- A candidate who is able to maintain strong working relationships with other departments, including sales teams
- Good customer service skills. A friendly manor, able to build strong rapport with people over the phone, whilst still able to work professionally and assertively
- Good written skills, with clear spelling and grammar confident to write emails and letters externally
- Strong It skills, proficient with Excel and finance systems.
- A candidate who is looking for a long term, stable and permanent role to grow within
In return, this role is paying a generous salary plus company benefits. They offer a friendly and approachable work environment with an extremely supporting manager and senior leadership team.
The client is able to interview via video link during Covid-19 and interviews will be taking place asap so please apply quickly to be considered.