Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: 18000 - 25000
Injection Mould Setter required for a night shift for a medical device manufacturer / Medical Injection Moulding company based in Littlehampton.
They currently have 12 moulding machines ranging from 22-220 tonnes.
You will be installing mould tooling and setting the machines.
The successful candidate will have similar experience before and be happy working a nightshift. Injection Mould Setter - Night Shift Position Overview
Injection Mould Setter - Night Shift Position Requirements
- Installing mould tooling and setting the machines to validated settings.
- Support the production and tooling team to ensure tooling and ancillary equipment runs optimally.
- Work with the MouldShop Manager to identify and implement strategic improvements to reduce scrap, increase output and to add automation processes.
- Process and document mould trials and assist the quality team with validation of new tooling.
- Planned maintenance duties for moulds and ancillaries, as well as liaise with machine maintenance contractors when required.
- Monitoring of the moulded parts to ensure product quality is met during normal production.
- Supporting engineering in the installation and validation of new equipment and technology and ensure a smooth and acceptable transfer to production.
- Responsible for the start-up, shutdown, batch changes, colour changes, tool changes, and ancillary setup
Injection Mould Setter - Night Shift Position Remuneration
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
Ideally with apprenticeship served / accredited training certification.
- Able to demonstrate competencies in tool changing, troubleshooting, fault finding and process optimisation.
Able to efficiently set all aspects of approved production mould tools within the validated settings.
- Be familiar with modern Fanuc, Engel and Boy machine and Fanuc robot control systems.
- To be familiar with processing a range of polymers.
- Good knowledge of injection mould tooling, previous experience of insert changes.
- To be proactive in continuous improvements within the MouldShop
- Salary £25,000-£32,000 dependent on experience
- Nightshift 4pm-2am
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.