Planner/ Scheduler in Suwanee GA
Temp to Hire
Pay: $15.00 - 16.00 (per hour)
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Shift: Monday - Friday
Lunch: 1 hour (12:00pm - 1:00pm)
Assure warehouse workflow maintains Customer Satisfaction by assuring the right parts are built at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand.
1. Plan packaging production using the scheduling system to assure no outages in Prime locations
2. Expedite movement of components needed from off-site warehouses to applicable areas to support kit build or Prime location fill
3. Collaborate with Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse to expedite product for customer demand
4. Assist with cycle counts
5. Improve processes by identifying better ways to work and build relationships with other departments to understand how we can improve things together
6. Perform any other Operations duties specifically assigned by the Operations Manager
7. Operate within an ISO 9001 environment
Position Education and Skills Requirements
Education: High School Diploma, Associate Degree preferred
Work Experience: Minimum two years general office work.
Required / Preferred Skills:
Required Skills: Excellent analytical skills, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Excel, Word
Preferred Skills: WMS experience
Physical Requirements: Lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk up to 6-hours per day.
Please apply at #removed#, then please a Word Doc Resume to #removed# with "Scheduler" in the subject line
Role: Experienced Production Planner/Scheduler Suwanee GA
Apply for this job now.