We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented project manager for high-end custom millwork commercial jobs. Qualifications should include the following:
· Decides on the most cost effective way to buyout project.
· Attends pre-job meeting with sales person and reviews initial budget.
· Prepares & revises job schedule with critical path mile-stones (weekly update required).
· Holds customer accountable for approval to facilitate adequate production time.
· Oversee, track, & reviews shop drawing submittal process.
· Procures all material necessary for job, reviewing acknowledgements for accuracy and reconciling cost on acknowledgement against budget.
· Negotiates and writes purchase orders or subcontracts for other product, reconciling all terms with bid proposal, contract and specifications.
· Reports any specification or contract discrepancies to sales person or manager.
· Coordinates scheduling of jobs by attending job meetings and coordinating shop impact with shop manager.
· Acquires three (3) sub-bids for installation and all buyouts.
· Sub-contracts installation for job, if required.
· Coordinates or performs field measurements.
· Oversees revisions of redlined shop drawings and up-dates field measurements in Bluebeam.
· Reviews all bulletins and change requests.
· Prepares all change quotes and keeps up-to-date log within specified contract timing.
· Gives direction to CAD specialist regarding R.F.I.’s, changes and submittals.
· Keeps procurement log updated weekly.
· Coordinates delivery and installation with customer and with installer.
· Schedules & tracks deliveries with delivery department.
Pacific Architectural Millwork is a premier millwork manufacturer with extensive experience fabricating and installing custom wood millwork and cabinetry for commercial projects of all sizes and styles. The company also manufactures high-end custom wood windows and doors for both the residential and commercial market. The wide variety of work we have successfully completed has allowed us to develop the master craftsmanship and expertise to take on the most challenging custom designs.
Role: CUSTOM MILLWORK PROJECT MANAGER
Location: La Habra,
Apply for this job now.