COMPANY: ALEXANDER ASH CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £110,000 - £120,000 salary + bonus + benefits.
As a Technology Manager for the Corporate Systems function you will be responsible for deputising for the head of function in an operational and departmental leadership capacity as being a key transformation and change player within the overall integration. The scope of the role covers HR, Marketing, Finance and Compliance systems and you will be responsible for optimising the performance of the technology function, and programme managing and steering the integration initiative. It will also involve helping define strategic direction for the function in regards to disruptive technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an post-merger integration context and to play a visible and high impact role within the corporate technology function.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years in technology within global bluechip and/or financial services firms
- Proven experience running corporate technology function (Finance, Compliance, HR or Marketing IT)
- Solid experience working with and managing major third party systems vendors
- Strong but diplomatic stakeholder engagement and management capability
- Experience in a departmental and systems integration is highly desirable
- Awareness and understanding of trends in digital disruption in technology
- Technical background earlier in your career as developer or business analyst
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £110,000 - £120,000 salary role + bonus + benefits. Based London.