ACS group has an immediate need for a Accounting Assistant
with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 9 months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in Carrolton, TX
. Our client is a leading Manufacturing Industry.
Please review the job description below: Top Skills:
Description/Comment: Description/Comment: Summary:
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Report management
- Data Entry
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
NICE TO HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Entry level to 2 years financial and/or accounting experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software
Associate Degree in accounting or related financial discipline a plus.Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume. Thanks and regards, KSHAMA SHARMA
Associate, Recruitment A:
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096 P:
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies: * AIC *Analysts *ComforceHealth *HireGenics Recent Recognitions: #No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA) #Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) # No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) #Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018). #National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC #Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: #removed#