Libra, Inc. is looking for a hardworking, detailed, self-starter who is dedicated to giving our clients a positive customer experience. We are a National Wholesaler located in North Minneapolis looking to add an Order Entry/Sales Support Specialist to our growing team!
· Are you highly accurate and have eye for detail?
· Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
· Are you able to multitask and work with cross functional departments?
· Do you want to be part of a family-oriented company committed to their employees?
· Receive new orders via e-mail, and EDI, and enter into order management system. Confirm electronic orders received from Sales Representative.
· Setup and manage all customer accounts and shipping instructions.
· Review orders and ensure compliance with vendor requirements, work with Sales Representative to gather missing information.
· Review order accuracy for pricing, quantity, ship date, cancel date, and other critical information against purchase order.
· Request freight rates, send pre-payment instructions, and collect payment details.
· Setup and manage all EDI related accounts and inquiries, including labels, shipping documents, and invoicing.
· Work closely with outbound warehousing traffic manager.
· Answer all customer questions related to order status.
· Perform other duties as assigned to support various departments and projects.
· Order Management Experience
· Demonstrated experience as a proactive problem solver
· Ability to prioritize and stay on task
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated organization skills and data entry accuracy are required
· Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
· Medical, dental, life.
· 401k with company match.
· Paid time off.
*employment contingent on passing a background check in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
Libra Inc. is one of the largest and most respected wholesale closeout companies in the United States. We have been in business since 1987. We are known internationally for providing retailers with the Top brand name merchandise at the lowest possible price. With a modern 250,000 square foot warehouse in Minneapolis and a long history of exceeding both customer and vendor expectations, we look forward to growing our business for years to come.
We exhibit at key tradeshows across the country and have office/showrooms in Minneapolis, New York City and Chicago. We offer an ethical work environment supported by active owners with over 60 years of experience in the closeout Industry.
Role: Order Entry/Sales Support Specialists
Apply for this job now.