We are a state of the art pediatric dental practice and has Paperless charts, Digital X-Rays, Movie theatre and play area services to its patients. we do General Anesthesia and Oral Surgery in the office as well.
We are looking for a Full-Time Lead RDA for a busy dental office.The Lead Dental Assistant contributes to our continued success by passionately executing the company's business model; promoting the company culture, mission and values.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential duties assigned by supervisors and requirements for flexibility. The Lead Dental Assistant is responsible for the development of the other DAs in the office.
● Ensure that each operatory is properly stocked with supplies
● Take Inventory count on a monthly basis.
● The lead assistant should be capable of entering the dental supply order into the requisition system for management review.
● The lead assistant is to efficiently work with Dr's, and dental assistants in the practice to ensure efficient patient flow according to the schedule demands and walk ins. They are to act as “traffic control” of patient flow and assist the Dr's in guiding them to ensure proper flow in the practice.
● Ensure that all lab cases are ready and pulled for the following day schedule.
● The lead assistant is to assist in the efficient transition of new Dr's and/or dental assistants to ensure better acclamation to the office.
● The lead assistant is to ensure proper dental assistant coverage in the office on specialist days and/or to cover vacations.
● The Lead Dental Assistant should ensure that the back office run smoothly. Patient hand-offs should be professional and should ultimately create an excellent patient experience.
● The Lead Dental Assistant should lead by example and look to build efficiency in regular patient flow.
● Lead assistant is to be responsible for the maintenance of emergency kits and first aid supplies in the office to ensure that they are stocked properly and up to date.
● The lead assistant is to properly follow our maintenance schedule for the processor, autoclave, compressor etc on a weekly basis.
● Lead assistant is to identify, report and follow up as necessary on any maintenance issues in the office including dental equipment, hand pieces, hand piece log etc.
● Lead assistant is to ensure that MSDS sheets are up to date.
● Lead assistant is to ensure that the clinical staff is following OSHA regulations and safety requirements. Additionally, they need to ensure that the clinical staff is compliant with HIPPA guidelines and take corrective action with the support of management if necessary.
● Dental Assistant Certificate (RDA)
● Minimum of 1 year experience as a LEAD RDA
● Fluency in SPANISH IS A MUST (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY FLUENT IN SPANISH)
Strong customer service skills and a smiling personality are the key! If you love
to work with children and want to be a part of a growing team then this job is for you.
Will be T-F 11:00 -7:00, S 10:00-2:00. Monday will also be open when kids
are out of school - e.g. MLK Jr. Day, President's Day, Easter break, and select Mondays
throughout the summer, as well as any Mondays whenever we have a long weekend
2887 S Richey St, Houston, TX 77017
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
● Compensation: Hourly
● Paid Time Off
● Sick Days
Please submit resume to #removed#
Role: Lead RDA
Apply for this job now.