We have a immediate need for LPN's to join our team to work in Long term care/Skilled nursing facilities. You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Completed state-approved LPN education program; current LPN license to practice
- Valid CPR certification
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Range
- 401 K
- Positive work environment!
Full service medical staffing agency placing medical professionals in a variety of different healthcare settings. We offer temporary, contract, prn, and permanent placement assignments.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Apply for this job now.