Job Description for MA
1. Obtain a full understanding of the encounter form, documentation, and diagnosis coding for patients.
2. Accurately perform venipuncture and order lab testing for patients
3. Describe procedures to patients.
4. Have full knowledge of clinic chart.
5. Feel comfortable speaking to patient in the practice via phone and email.
6. Understand the flow of the clinic and assist physician with time management.
7. Decribe IUI procedures to patients and coordinate cycles.
8. Assist physician with IUI, Sono HSG, Retrievals and transfer procedures.
9. Set up exam rooms for procedures.
10. Basic understanding of ultrasound images: follicle monitoring and OB
11. Ability to document patient vitals and H&P.
12. Order supplies, stocking rooms, autoclaving instruments and cleaning rooms.
13. Charting labs in patient charts.
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.