One of the UK's largest Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in Bristol.
My client is one of the leading independent Consultancies in the UK. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of the South West's highest profile developments. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region's finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion within the health care sector. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on either the Consultancy or Main Contracting side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the region's most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people across the business which provides career opportunities to Senior and Associate level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- £35 -45k salary + benefits package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on #removed# for more information.