SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (we make robots that answer phone calls and chats with AI) services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
*We would ideally like to see candidates on both sides of the country. Candidates on East/West Coast encouraged to apply!!
What you'll do:
- Work proactively on a defined list of Partners to understand their business model and sales cycles and fully insert SmartAction in to the equation.
- Responsible for building strong relationships across the Partner's organization that will result in incremental qualified leads generated for SA services by the Partner.
- Engage Partner Sales Reps to ensure they fully understand how to position and articulate SA to identify and qualify new leads with their prospects.
- Identify Partner Sales Reps competency gaps and where necessary develop get-well-plans.
- Attend appropriate Partner events and activities to develop deeper mindshare with the Partner.
- Using the Partner qualification criteria, identify candidates, justify business rationale, and recruit the selected Partners to support SA's Partner strategy across our defined business categories.
- Prioritize based on ROI and to meet the SA 'quality versus quantity' objective.
Subject Matter Expert
- Be the subject matter expert and go-to person for advice or assistance on your assigned Partners including help with processing Partner Sales Leads.
- As the SME, work diligently to evangelize SA business benefits whenever and wherever to raise SA presence in the Partner community.
- Act as a SA Partner ambassador both internally and externally and ensure appropriate and effective use of the SA resources, policies and processes when engaging with Partners.
What we're looking for:
The candidate for our Channel Director will be our Partner ambassador and have:
- 5-10+ years of call center sales and/or developing Partners selling to call centers.
- Understands the sales cycle and how Partners are motivated.
- Strong ability to manage Partners, influence sales cycles, and have a great telephone presence.
- Ability to cultivate new business and identify effective win-win scenarios.
- Demonstrated strong performance in problem solving, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Ability to quickly learn and build strong Partner relationships and supporting revenue pipeline.
- Excellent grasp of business such as, ROI, IT resource constraints, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience and enthusiasm to use new marketing and sales technologies to engage Partners.
- A relationship oriented, flexible self-starter who desires to work in a young, rapidly growing, dynamic company - an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Hands on and can-do attitude as the ambassador for their Partners and SA.
- Passion, persistence, integrity and ambition to succeed.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas.
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results.
- Ability to positively collaborate and influence others to achieve goals.
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm's culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player.
- Creative and curious, able to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity with the potential to be personally credible within the organization.
SmartAction is a cutting-edge technology company on a rapid growth trajectory, providing the next generation of user-friendly phone call automation. Our disruptive, yet well-proven automated voice self-service platform, strong customer base, and financial strength form a solid foundation for long-term growth.
Our solution is based on years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space.
We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support to enable the right candidate to be successful. For more information on SmartAction, visit our website at #removed#
Role: Channel Director
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.